The PTA has a responsibility to the School Trust, the School Principal, School Employees, the Learners and to the Parents of the School to raise funds separate to the School Fees, to support endeavours that improve the School and the quality of life of all those who are present at the School.
The PTA is a voluntary organisation of dedicated and generous parents who commit their time and skills to the various portfolios on the committee.
The general objectives of the PTA are as follows:
- Raise Funds for the School
- Create Community Spirit
- Create growth
We encourage and appreciate the proactive participation and passionate support the parents give to the school and ask parents to contribute and get involved wherever they can.
The PTA’s annual contribution includes the following initiatives which are imperative to the school’s holistic offering to learners:
- Extra murals – salaries of music staff and sports coaches
- Sticker costs for all staff
- Contribution to additional reading resources for learners
- Staff lunch and support of Staff Wellness
- Special projects as they arise and as funds allow